Equity. Resilience. Innovation.
The Federal City Council will host a Mini-Conference on DC’s Economic Recovery. The mini-conference will build an understanding of the District’s economic outlook and surface ideas that will ensure a strong and equitable recovery.
Please join us on Thursday, December 3, 2020 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Click HERE to register.
- Build shared understanding of the economic outlook among civic leaders and stakeholders
- Bring awareness to the foundations of the recovery for key economic sectors
- Equity – DC had a strong economy at the outset of the pandemic; it also had challenges that, if not addressed, may limit the District’s economic recovery. We have a unique opportunity to build back better
- Resilience – All cities get knocked down; what’s important is how we bounce back
- Innovation – DC has all the ingredients―an educated workforce, innovative companies, top universities, and world-leading think tanks. Together, we can write our own thriving recovery playbook.
What is it?
- A Mini Conference on Thursday, December between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Topics in Part I will be covered in “Lightning Rounds”.
- The conference will culminate in a District Strong-style webinar that serves as FC2’s Annual Meeting
- The core material for the conference will be the Sector Analysis